There are four ways to easily access the prices for metal carports:
- Click on the relevant state below and choose your roof style or roof system from the pricelist provided.
- Go directly to the online store.
- Speak to one of our sales consultants at (855) 299-4285)
- You can also select your colors using our color planner tool to visualize your carport roof, side wall, end wall, and trim preferred color.
It is important to note that each state has its own specific requirements for the design and manufacture of metal carport structures and the elements that a carport is exposed to also vary significantly from state to state. In the northern states, the carport structure must be designed for a higher snow load than the southern states and extra structural components are therefore required. Florida requires certified carports rated for up to 180 MPH whereas 130 MPH is sufficient for most other areas in the US. All these subtle variations lead to differences in pricing across the different states.
CLICK ON YOUR STATE FOR CARPORT PRICES
What are the Factors that Determine the Carport Price?
The biggest single factor that determines the price of a carport is its size. The bigger the carport, the more materials are needed and the higher the cost will be. However, it is even more expensive to make adjustments to the structure later and the width is not adjustable at all. It is sometimes not possible to heighten the roof either. For example, you may buy an 18’ wide by 21’ long unit now as you have two compact vehicles and you can easily fit into it, but if you replace one of the vehicles for an SUV or a truck, you will no longer be able to use the unit. It may be better to buy the bigger carport now to accommodate your needs for the next few years.
The second biggest impact on the price of the metal carport is the choice of roof style. The top of the range roof style is the vertical roof unit with substantial trims and additional structural components. The orientation of the corrugated ridges on the roof panels are designed to shed water, snow, leaves and other debris more effectively than any other roof style giving it a far longer life span. Our mid range unit is the boxed eave unit which has an elegance and appeal to the design compared to the entry level unit which has a regular roof style.
The final factor in determining the price of your carport is related to which options you choose to add to the basic structure. Side height, gables, side panels and trims can all be chosen to match your needs and preferences. There are great advantages to features like the gables and side panels, which ensure that your car is well protected from the elements and therefore reduces your long term expenses to repaint or replace your vehicle.
The great news is that installation and delivery on all our products is free, as long as the installation site is level. The only costs to be added to the quotation is the relevant sales tax for your area.
- Louisiana Price List for Carport LA
- Maryland Prices for Metal Carports MD
- Michigan Certified Carport Price Catalog MI
- Mississippi Metal Car Port Prices MS
- Missouri Price for Steel Carports MO
- Nebraska List of Carport Prices NE
- New Jersey Steel Carport Pricing NJ
- New York Carport Price Catalog NY
- North Carolina Carports and Price List NC