Privacy and Data Policy
Carport1.com will only use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Carport1.com may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to the Web Site (such as your name, email address and contact details) when you subscribe or register with the Web Site.
- Carport1.com will record which parts of the Web Site and services you are interested in as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used:
- process your Communications, your subscription to the Web Site and to enable your use of the Web Site and associated services;
- open and run your account and provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
- administer coupons;
- generally, run the Web Site
- From time to time Carport1.com also monitors and records telephone calls for training purposes and to improve accurate service to you.
- Carport1.com will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- If you believe Carport1.com has information about you that you do not want Carport1.com to have or that is incorrect, please contact Carport1.com as described below and Carport1.com shall correct or remove the date as you request as soon as is reasonably practicable.
Carport1.com gives you a choice whether or not you want Carport1.com or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new services or related activities that you may find useful. Carport1.com will not sell nor trade personal information to other companies but Carport1.com would like to keep you informed of the developments on the Web Site and Carport1.com would like to share data with other reputable companies who may have interesting offers and information for you.
Carport1.com will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
If you do not disable “cookies” the Web Site will ask for and store details including name and email address and may automatically insert certain information on the subscription or Communications forms so that you can use the Web Site with less form filling.
Last Revision: May 28, 2019
Continued use of Carport1.com after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.