Double Car Garage in South Carolina
James, a recent Carport1 customer from South Carolina, purchased fully customized metal garage to serve as his workshop. With a passion for restoring old cars, James' new building allows him plenty of space to work and store tools, while protecting his investment.
As a hobbyist and mechanic, James was tired of working on vehicles and projects in his driveway. He needed a space that would accommodate several work tables, storage shelves and cabinets, and still function as a two car garage. After explaining his needs and dimensions, Carport1 helped James design the perfect metal garage and workshop.
James Garage Wishlist
- Hold 2 cars
- Storage area with shelves and cabinets
- Space for multiple workbenches
- Secure entryway and windows for natural light
- Fully enclosed and weather resistant
Carport1 was great to work with on my garage project. Amanda, my sales rep, was very responsive to changes that came about because of city planning requirements. In the end, the project was a success, and I’m very happy with the outcome.
James is already thinking about how he might continue to make the metal garage fit his family's lifestyle - he has plans for a covered patio to enjoy family time, cook-outs with friends, and more!
South Carolina Double Car Garage Specifics
Double Car Garage
24 ft W x 36 ft L x 12 ft H
- Metal Garage for Multipurpose Storage. This A-framed metal garage is best for single vehicle storage but can fit 2 vehicles in a pinch. Fully accessible, the gray and white 24 x 36 comes with a garage door, window, and walk-in door for flexibility in how you use it!
- Roof Style: Vertical
- Gauge: 14 Industrial
Why leveling the site is very important before carport installation
Carport1 explains why leveling a site that you plan to put a metal building on is crucial to the ease of use and instal…June 5, 2019, 2:29 a.m.